The Candidate has to apply for the Dual Certification Program – PGDM-PGCPM by filling in the Applications Forms of AIMA-PGDM and SDMIMD-PGCPM.
The filled-in application form has to be submitted along with a fees of Rs. 550/- at SDMIMD, Mysore.
- Last date for application 29 June 2015
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates with 2-3 years of corporate work experience may apply. Professionals such as engineers / CA / CFA / ICFA / Technologists, Entrepreneurs, Small-scale industrialists may apply.
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Interested candidates with less than 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Interested candidates who have not appeared in any of the mentioned tests and with less than 50% in graduation, desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear for the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA /SDMIMD Study centre from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalized.
- No re-admission to any module / term is allowed.
Selection is on the basis of merit.
- SDMIMD conducts a Personal Interview of the applicant to assess their suitability for the program.
- The final selection is made considering the applicant’s performance in Personal Interview and Work Experience.
The fees and the payment schedule are indicated below for the two-year PGDM-PGCPM Dual Certification Program.
||July 2015 – Dec 2015
||Jan 2016 – Jun 2016
||Jul 2016 – Dec 2016
||Jan 2017 – Jun 2017
Subject to rules, SDMIMD offers additional facilities to the students as in
- computer lab usage with Internet usage and wi-fi enabled campus
- library membership with access to 10,000 books and research journals
- Access to online databases such EBSCO, Capitaline etc.
- Yoga, Gym and other Sports facilities.