The module and the number of hours of class contacts are given below.
|Month / Year
||Courses in hours
|July 2015 – Dec 2015
|Jan 2016 – Jun 2016
|Jul 2016 – Dec 2016
|Jan 2017 – Jun 2017
|Total Program hours
The classes will be held on three days of the week from 6.00 pm – 9.00 pm.
Course Evaluation & Exams
The AIMA(CME)-SDMIMD PGDM-PGCPM Program follows a continuous evaluation process. Generally the following are the components used for evaluation in all the courses
- Class Participation
- Assignments / Projects / Case Analysis / Presentations
- End term examination
It should be noted that the students have to attend all the evaluation exercises as prescribed by the faculty and no exemptions are allowed. Failure to attend these exercises will lead to loss of marks and low grade.
AIMA(CME) PGDM Program
The Assessment of student's performance is based on the Assignments, Class Participation, Term- End Examination, Quizzes and Project work, with a weightage of 40%. The assignments will be separate for AIMA-PGDM and SDMIMD-PGCPM, for the final grade calculation.
- Examinations are normally held towards the end of June and December every year at several Centers (SDMIMD is also likely to be one among them) in India and abroad.
- The examination will carry a weightage of 60%.
- The minimum Modular Grade Point Average (MGPA) of 2.67 (B-) must be secured by the student for passing each Module.
- MGPA is the average of overall grades for all the subjects of a module.
- Students are allowed to reappear in the exams to meet the criteria of MGPA.
- Examination form is available at SDMIMD Office or at AIMA website.
- The tentative Examination schedule is put on AIMA website on March 15 and September 15 for the June and December examinations respectively.
- Hall Tickets for examinations are put on the AIMA website much before the examination. Students should take a print of hall - ticket from the web site and produce it along with the AIMA Identity Card at the examination center.
- The term end examination for a student will be cancelled if it is found that a student has appeared without submission of assignments.
- Examination fee payable for the first and second chance (whether availed or not) is Rs.300/- per paper. For third chance an examination fee of Rs.500/- per paper will be charged. After the third attempt, a student is required to reregister against a payment of Rs.1700/- per paper for all Programmes (Rs.1500/- Reregistration Fee and Rs.300/- examination fee)
- Please note that students will be allowed to appear for four consecutive Modules: (Mod I , Mod II ,Mod III and Mod IV).
SDMIMD - PGCPM Program
||Incomplete (Final Grade pending)
- A mark-sheet will be awarded for the SDMIMD-PGCPM with the Cumulative Grade Point (CGPA).