Message from Chairperson
Dr. R. Jagadeesh
Ms. Sone Selvavinayagam
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 9538585171
Mr. Shashidhar M
- The 2 year fully residential PGDM program comprises of 6 trimesters each of duration 12-13 weeks.
- The general course contents and curriculum are revised periodically taking into account the latest development in business environment and managerial thought and in line with practices in other leading B-Schools the world over.
- All the courses in the first year are compulsory core courses. These courses equip the students with basic knowledge in various areas of management.
- The courses in the second year emphasize the multifunctional and strategic dimensions in decision – making.
- In the second year, students can opt to specialize in the areas of Marketing, Systems, Finance, Operations, or Human Resources Management. Students have the option of dual specialization. Students can also decide to be a generalist and not specialize in any area and instead opt for courses from various streams to make up the required minimum of 30 credits.
- SDMIMD has built into its curriculum some unique courses and programs that distinguish it from other Institutes, such as Ethics and Values in Management, Yoga & Socially Relevant Project.