Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 2 Year Full-time Residential Program (AICTE Approved, Equivalence to MBA by AIU)
SDMIMD belongs to the Dharmasthala (https://www.shridharmasthala.org/) Trust, renowned for its philanthropic activities for the last 600 years. We have our campus in Mysore which provides residential learning to 400 students for Post-Graduate Management programs, every year. The principal program is the 2-year PGDM (equivalent to MBA) and the students go through a host of compulsory courses, electives, projects and cases apart from a 2-month summer internship in between the two years. This program has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and has been internationally accredited by ACBSP, and EFMD. We are members of AACSB as well. Recognizing the impact that our Institute has been having on its stakeholders, students, corporate bodies, regional eco-system and the society at large, EFMD has accorded the BSIS certification to us earlier this year. Recently, our Institute has been rated in the topmost Diamond category by I-Gauge, the Indian wing of the world-renowned QS rankings.
SDMIMD has achieved 100% placements. Our regular recruiters have been with us for a long time from the domains of ITES, Manufacturing, Finance, Consulting, Equity and FMCG fields. Every passing year we see many new recruiters coming on board for the SDMIMD campus recruitment.
SDMIMD has a robust and enduring relationship with several accredited and highly acclaimed foreign universities and institutes of higher management across the globe. These linkages provide an opportunity for SDMIMD students to study abroad for one term. SDMIMD hopes to send approximately 25-30 students on Student Exchange Programs to these institutes.
International Accreditations have also resulted in faculty exchanges and research collaborations. Several regular faculties at SDMIMD have international teaching experience.
The program is a multi-faceted experience with a combination of contemporary conceptual and industry practices. It is driven by highly qualified and competent faculty with an eclectic mix of industry and teaching experience, supported by the infrastructure that is amongst the best in the country. If you think you have what it takes to push yourself to explore the full extent of your potential and ambition in an exciting journey of learning and discovery, SDMIMD is where you should be. Read on, and we will look forward to welcoming you on campus.
SDMIMD believes in holistic development of the student with real-time inputs from the academia and the corporate world in a serene atmosphere and salubrious climate in the heritage city of Mysore.
- Faculty with rich experience in academia and industry. Several of them international teaching experience.
- National and international programme accreditations and ratings creating new avenues for the students
- Consistent placement record with the best corporates among the regular recruiters
- Emphasis on Business Ethics, Values and Wellness Management
- Single occupancy hostel rooms
- Student exchange programs with Texas A&M University, USA; Shanghai University, China; University of Bordeaux, France; ESC Pau, France; University of Montevideo, Uruguay; Abu Dhabi University, UAE; British University in Dubai; Heilbronn University, Germany; National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan; Universidad Sergio Arboleda, Colombia; Business Analytics Institute, Europe & EAE Business School, Spain, Motepellier Business School, France, La Rochelle Business School, France, University of Dundee, UK.
- SDMIMD is one of the site license holder institute for Harvard Business Review (HBR) publications for their books, case studies and teaching materials. SDMIMD is a subscriber for Capitaline and Pro-Quest databases.
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Students from 20+ states across India
- 5 international faculty teaching PGDM course modules.
- More than 60 Corporate/Academic/Social relevant Guest Lectures by eminent speakers from India and abroad.
- The record number of faculty publications
- An active Centre for Research (CFR), dedicated to focused faculty research. Centre for Development Studies (CDS) for research in the areas of social relevance, NGOs and Govt. organizations.
- An active SDMIMD Alumni Association – ‘PRERANA’.
- Case Study based pedagogy using Harvard Business School’s publications & other reputed sources
- International conferences in several areas of management attended by academicians from across India and abroad. Students actively involved in organization and conduct of the conferences
- ‘Naissance’ the students’ driven management fest for B School students
- Customised management education programs for corporate executive
Mr. Gururaj Khasnis
Tel. No. +91-821- 2429722 | Extn.2012
Toll-free number – 18001211535
Prof. Gandhi L
Chairperson – Admissions
Tel. No. +91-821-2429722 Extn.1001