The conference is open to all presenters plus non-presenting academics and students from the University of Dundee and partner universities. With the University of Dundee School of Business, the participating partner intuitions include:
- DNUI, Dalian Neusoft University of Information, Dalian, China
- GIFT University, Gujranwala, Pakistan
- PSU, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- SDMIMD, Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development), Mysore, India.
- ULCCS, Uralungal Labour Contract Co-operative Society, Kerala, India.
- UUM, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Kedah, Malaysia
- UEB-VNU, University of Economics and Business- Vietnam National University
Focus of the Conference
The focus of this conference is on issues related to socio-economic development and we welcome submissions from different disciplines related to this overarching theme.
The conference’s aim is to encourage research collaborations across the participating institutions and between individual researchers.
Possible topics are:
i. Business Research in the Time of COVID-19 and after
ii.Member Owned Organisations
- Co-operatives and agricultural development
- Co-operative and community banking
iii. Approaches to Development
- Micro-finance and development
- Fair trade and development
- Labour markets and equitable development
- Issues of management and sustainable development
- Marketing and export-led growth
- Accounting and sustainable socio-economic development
- Supply chain development
iv. Gender in Business
- Gender and development
- Gender and inequality
v. Issues Related to Wellbeing
- Development and wellbeing
- Health outcomes and development
- Income inequality and development
- Poverty alleviation?
vi. Sustainable development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Misconduct
- Social/Sustainability Reporting
- Environmental Management Accounting
- Ethical Finance
- Charity/Corporate Governance
- Sustainability education
- Urban sustainability
- Climate-friendly new product development
- Ethical marketing
- Social enterprises
- Green packaging