|Jojo Joy N., MA , PGDM
Assistant Professor - Marketing
Prof. Jojo has got 5 years of teaching experience in India and abroad. He also has a brief stint(1.8 years) with the industry where he headed a mobile banking firm and worked with clients like GOI (for NREGS), SBI, Canara Bank and SBT (Tiny and Distribution), NSS and TATA Tea.
Joy, Jojo N. (2013). Bollywood’s Rs.100 Crore Club: A Management Perspective. Contemporary research in managementby Mousumi Sengupta and Nilanjan Sengupta [Compilers]. Mysore: Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Research Centre for Management Studies (SDM RCMS), SDMIMD. [ISBN:978-81-922146-5-8]
- Joy, Jojo N. (2011). IE fiction in new YA age: celebrating the birth of the reader and the publisher. MUSE India, 39, September - October. [ISSN Number–0975-1815].
- Joy, Jojo N. (2008). Soft skills and syllabus: the need for convergence. Indian Journal for Open Learning (IJOL), IGNOU, May.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2007). Rural management in vogue. Journal of Rural Marketing, 2(2), 20p.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2006). Experience of Literature: A meditation on the poetry of Walt Whitman. Fr. Mathai Nooranal Smaranika: Souvenir.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2006). Sons and lovers: the working-class background. Studies in Literature in English, 12, 246 p.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2003). Aesthetics of narrative prose in Faulkner’s absalom, absalom! Littcrit, 29 (56), December, 54p.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2008). MIS at NABARD. Cases in Management Information Systems by Sanjay Mohapatra (Editor). New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India. 118-131p.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2008). MIS at NRHM, Orissa. Cases in Management Information Systems by Sanjay Mohapatra (Editor). New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India. 132-144p.
- Jojo Joy, N. (2011). Understanding emergency and partition as ruptural moments. International Conference on Humanities, Society and Culture, IACSIT Press, Singapore, IPEDR, 94-98p.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2007). Re-constructing shakespeare: a reading of Kaliyattam, Kannaki, Omkara and Maqbool. World Shakespeare Conference, Shakespearean Society of Eastern India, Ravindra Bharathi University, Tagore-Gandhi Institute for Cultural Studies and Research, Calcutta and University of California, Berkeley, Calcutta.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2007). The silent and invisible Khirlanji: locating the other woman in the human rights debate. National Conference Gender Equality: A Human Rights Perspective, University of Calicut and University Grants Commission (UGC), Calicut, March 6–7.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2006). People and process for global competitiveness. International Conference on Global Competitiveness, Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM-K), March 24-25.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2006). Soft skills and syllabus: the need for convergence. International Conference on Life Skill Education for Youth Development, University of Madras in association with University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, February 16-18.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2006). Caste as a cast of patriarchal hierarchy. National Seminar on Women’s Studies in India: Overview of Theory, Research and Action, Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai, Mumbai: March 8-10.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2006). Communicating across genders: identifying and de-problematising the difference. Sixth Asia Pacific Conference on Management Communication, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A), December 14-16.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2005). Human capital: is there a new paradigm needed. International Conference on Human Capital, Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi, December 1-4.
- Joy, Jojo N. (2006). Thank god: we are not alone! Open Page, The Hindu Supplement, April 30.